the future of IoT
University of St. Thomas - Minneapolis Campus & Minneapolis Convention Center, April 23rd - 25th, 2019
Join The Area's Largest IoT Community!Register Here
Why Attend IoTFuse 2019?
Still deciding if you want to attend IoTFuse 2019? Here are some reasons why you should:
The IoTFuse Conference grew out of an organically grown community of engineers who are passionate about connected technology and the incredible positive ramifications that technology will have on our future. That community is still thriving and invites you to join!
From speakers to sponsors to attendees, the type of people that attend IoTFuse are subject matter experts and leaders in their industry. Not only will you hear from them, but the intimate environment at IoTFuse offers the opportunity to network with those individuals.
Bleeding Edge Tech
The technology displayed at IoTFuse is not only innovative and transformative, but the engineers, developers, and executives behind it are blazing the trail forward in how these technologies effectively come to market.
By joining the IoTFuse community, you gain access to much more than a three-day conference. There are Monthly MeetUps, Hack Days, and more events where you can further hone your knowledge and skills are IoT technologies. Stay in-the-loop year round!
Why host the IoTFuse in Minneapolis?
Minneapolis is a relatively unknown tech powerhouse in flyover country. While most events of this nature are held on the coasts, Minneapolis boasts numerous accolades that prove it is worthy of large-scale events. Among many other merits, Minnesota:
– Hosts 19 Fortune 500 companies headquarters
– Ranks Top 10 nationwide in multiple patent categories, 4th in Technology and Science Workforce, and 5th in Technology and Innovation
– Nearly half a billion in venture capital investment in 2017
– Minnesota IoT is actively supported by the State Government as mentioned in this state report. Read More by Minnesota DEED
Check out the wide range of top-notch professionals already signed up!
Don’t Miss Out! Join the community that is Revolutionizing the Future of IoT!
If you have already registered, but have questions like, “How Do I Get In?”, “How Do I Sign Up For Sessions?”, or numerous other questions, check out the FAQs below. If you can’t find your answer, please reach out to us in the chat feature on your screen.
Introducing: The IoTFuse 2019 Speakers!
Want to get hands-on?
Check Out IoTFuse Workshops From:
Want More Workshops?Find More Here!
CHOOSE YOUR PASS
All Access Pass (Regular Price $699)
- Current Price Good Through April 22nd
- The "All Access Pass" is the perfect pass for an individual who wants to take advantage of the full 3-day learning experience at IoTFuse
- This pass includes...
- Access to two days of workshops on the 23rd and 24th of April, 2019
- Eight 2-hour long workshops with multiple hardware and/or software giveaways
- Includes Lunch and refreshments
- Maximum learning opportunity including hands-on skills training
- All benefits of the Conference Only Pass
Conference Only Pass (Regular Price $299)
- Current Price Good Through April 24th
- The "Conference Only Pass" is the perfect pass for an individual who is seeking an opportunity to hear from and network with 1,500+ engineers, doers, and makers along with decision makers, business executives, and thought-leaders.
- This pass includes...
- Access to talks from 30+ visionary speakers in a variety of industries deploying IoT solutions
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Access to all talks after the conference day
Conference Only Pass (Just Coffee)
- Current Price Good Through April 25th
- This Pass is exactly the same as Conference Only Pass, but it does not include Lunch or Beer at the end of the Conference. However, delicious coffee and refreshments at the start of the day will be available.
- This Pass is perfect for someone who is just dropping by the conference or is on a tighter budget.
- Supplies Limited!