IoTFuse 2021 IoT Workshops
Live Streaming Worldwide: (April 15th, 2021)
Join The Digital ExperienceRegister Below!
Join The Livestreaming Virtual EventLogin To View Sessions!
IoTFuse Machine Learning Speakers
About the IoTFuse Workshops
The Internet of Things Fuse, “IoTFuse” Workshops are a great way to get engaged in some of the latest hardware and software integrations from talented instructors.
The IoTFuse Workshop, now in its 4th year, is streaming to you live globally in its second year, this time across multiple platforms and with a wide variety of useful Internet of Things workshops.
If you aspire to work in the world of remote sensing, or bring remote sensing and automation to your workplace, become a part of our community, which includes networking with like-minded Internet of Things practitioners as well as hands-on learning sessions from fascinating instructors. Our community-based app includes discussion boards and peer-to-peer networking.
Content in the IoTFuse Workshops
15 different instructors will guide you through various levels of Internet of Things workshops, including, but not limited to:
* Work with the hardware level, which includes wiring up sensors, tips and tricks on electronic design and interfacing with common firmware and embedded computing systems.
* Coding at the firmware level, leveraging C++ and potentially other low level languages to work with embedded, open source systems that leverage micro-controllers, e.g. Arduino.
* Coding and networking on embedded linux devices, e.g. Raspberry Pi and possibly other embedded compute systems.
* Networking and wireless protocols to get your data from one place to another, wirelessly, whether through bluetooth, Wifi, cellular, LoRa or other examples.
* Ready made cloud platforms and cloud integrations to quickly and easily be able to store your data for later use.
* Different perspectives on Internet of Things data, including such categories of analysis which use visualization, time series analysis, fault detection and image or audio recognition.
All together, our workshops represent the sum total of the, “Ultra Full Stack,” IoT engineer, ranging from hardware to insights.
Sign Up Today
By signing up for the IoT Workshops series, you will gain access to the above workshop classes within our convenient app, the capability to ask questions to the presenters and administrators, as well as a yearly ongoing subscription to all of the content that we put on this site.
Register for the IoTFuse 2021 Workshop Series today!
Sponsored By Digi-Key Electronics
Visit our official Virtual Conference Website! Our Confrnz App contains all of the streaming sessions shown on the show schedule for our upcoming Digital Experience!
If you purchase or have purchased a ticket to any of our digital events, you may log in above using your email address. If not…
Register now and get access to all the monthly material!
If you purchased a ticket to our past virtual event and we already have you in the Confrnz App, you do NOT need to purchase another ticket.
Digital Streaming Pass
• Digital Streaming Access to all 2020 conferences.
• Digital Streaming Access to all 2020 sessions and workshops, including conference sessions from industry experts and more!
• Access to presentation material, slide decks.
• 10 month free access to all streaming sessions above, which will be both live-streamed and recorded, so you can re-watch or watch on your own time as needed.
• Discounts on critical, important Internet of Things devices.
• Networking with Sponsors and Attendees via Discord App