How This Fits Into IoT
This session focuses on building a secure and scalable full stack customer facing IoT solution from ingesting and processing sensor readings at the edge, transporting the data to a cloud-based application that provides users dashboard visibility to their assets and fault condition alerts.
We’ll show you how to quickly extract sensor data from individual sensors and industrial protocols such as Modbus and send the data to an application using off the shelf cellular communications hardware and a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform.
What Attendees Do
Attendees will build an end-to-end enterprise-scalable, responsive web IoT application with live sensor data using Sierra Wireless’s Octave Device-to-Cloud solution and the RemoteAware IoT Application Service from New Boundary Technologies. No hardware or low-level programming experience is required.
This workshop is for equipment manufacturers, distributors, and IoT solution providers who want to provide their customers secure and scalable enterprise IoT solutions. We’ll provide practical steps to speed your connected product from proof of concept to successful full-scale commercial deployment.
• Extracting individual sensor and Modbus data at the edge and streaming it to the cloud over cellular networks
• Building real-time dashboards and alerts for non-technical end users
• IoT security
• Integrating with Amazon AWS IoT and Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
• Enterprise scalability
• Integrating with analytics, machine learning, & line of business applications
If you’re just starting your IoT initiative, stuck in a “proof of concept” nightmare, or looking to expand your IoT offerings, this workshop is for you.
What Attendees Bring
Laptop computer with Wi-Fi and open USB port. Creativity.
This hands-on workshop is targeted primarily at technical professionals. People with a technical aptitude will also benefit from attending this workshop. No hardware or programming knowledge is required.
Send e-mail to email@example.com prior to workshop to register for a demonstration account and giveaway.
What Attendees Receive
1) mangOH Red development board with 90 days of free cellular service
a. Limited to 20 registrants, only one giveaway per company please
2) Free 90-day RemoteAware demonstration account
Link to Image of Giveaway if Applicable
Links and Additional Reading Material
$79 $19.95 - SALE! Limited Time!
Digital Streaming Pass
• Digital Streaming Access to all 2020 conferences.
• Digital Streaming Access to all 2020 sessions and workshops, including conference sessions from industry experts and more!
• Access to presentation material, slide decks.
• 10 month free access to all streaming sessions above, which will be both live-streamed and recorded, so you can re-watch or watch on your own time as needed.
• Discounts on critical, important Internet of Things devices.
• Networking with Sponsors and Attendees via Discord App