Natural Language Generation (NLG) is the often overlooked sibling of Natural Language Processing (NLP). Instead of going from text to data (NLP), NLG systems go from data to text: analyzing data sets to determine what is important and then communicating those insights using natural language. When done properly, NLG is not a simple Mad-Libs template where words are plugged in. Rather, NLG systems should understand data on a conceptual level, so that they can respond to any situation with targeted and pertinent insights.
With IoT systems generating more and more information, sifting through that data and communicating insights will become more important than ever. NLG will be a key component in allowing this to happen. This talk will: (1) provide a basic background of what NLG is and how it works, (2) discuss what situations are ideal for utilizing NLG, and (3) detail what companies need to do to implement NLG solutions.
$79 $19.95 - SALE! Limited Time!
Digital Streaming Pass
• Digital Streaming Access to all 2020 conferences.
• Digital Streaming Access to all 2020 sessions and workshops, including conference sessions from industry experts and more!
• Access to presentation material, slide decks.
• 10 month free access to all streaming sessions above, which will be both live-streamed and recorded, so you can re-watch or watch on your own time as needed.
• Discounts on critical, important Internet of Things devices.
• Networking with Sponsors and Attendees via Discord App