Voice AI is starting to find its way into industrial IoT as companies are seeing the benefits of having voice mesh networks assisting workers in warehouses, directing customers in retail stores, enabling feedback from customers at restaurants, and more. Voice is a hands-free, personal way of transferring information, and combined with IoT and AI, can be leveraged in numerous industry verticals.
In this talk, we will show how you can use simple hardware such as the MATRIX Creator or MATRIX Voice with a user-friendly framework like the Mozilla WebThings Gateway to customize and voice-enable any project or idea, from personal home automation, to warehouse item provisioning, to retail voice assistance.
Join the discussion on voice AIoT today!
$79 $19.95 - SALE! Limited Time!
Digital Streaming Pass
• Digital Streaming Access to all 2020 conferences.
• Digital Streaming Access to all 2020 sessions and workshops, including conference sessions from industry experts and more!
• Access to presentation material, slide decks.
• 10 month free access to all streaming sessions above, which will be both live-streamed and recorded, so you can re-watch or watch on your own time as needed.
• Discounts on critical, important Internet of Things devices.
• Networking with Sponsors and Attendees via Discord App