How This Fits Into IoT
Voice AI is starting to find its way into industrial IoT as companies are seeing the benefits of having voice mesh networks assisting workers in warehouses, directing customers in retail stores, enabling feedback from customers at restaurants, and more. Voice is a hands-free, personal way of transferring information, and combined with IoT and AI, can be leveraged in numerous industry verticals.
What Attendees Do
This hands-on workshop will go over how you can easily employ a privacy-focused voice assistant with MATRIX devices, an IoT development platform powered by Arm microcontrollers and Xilinx FPGAs, on the Mozilla IoT WebThings Gateway to quickly deploy an effective voice-enabled product for your home or company.
The workshop will walk through how to use the Mozilla IoT Gateway through its UI as well as with voice commands to read MATRIX device sensors, control LEDs, GPIOs, and more. Participants can then create custom rules with these tools to set up their assistant to suit their needs, from personal home automation, to warehouse item provisioning, or retail voice assistance.
What Attendees Bring
Personal Laptop Computer
Attendee Preparation Work (Downloads, Reading)
Mozilla WebThings Gateway: https://iot.mozilla.org/gateway/
MATRIX Documentation: https://docs.matrix.one
Basic understanding of coding.
What Attendees Receive
During the workshop (hardware loans for duration of workshop):
1 x MATRIX Creator
1x Raspberry Pi 3/3B+
1 x pre-flashed microSD card
1 x 5V 2.5A power supply
1 x NFC sticker
3 MATRIX Creators raffled and given away to 3 participants.
Link to Image of Giveaway if Applicable
Links and Additional Reading Material
MATRIX Creator page: https://creator.matrix.one
Hackster Projects with MATRIX devices: https://hackster.io/matrix-labs/projects
MATRIX Community: https://community.matrix.one
Digital Streaming Pass
$79 $19.95 - SALE! Limited Time!
Digital Streaming Pass
• Digital Streaming Access to all 2020 conferences.
• Digital Streaming Access to all 2020 sessions and workshops, including conference sessions from industry experts and more!
• Access to presentation material, slide decks.
• 10 month free access to all streaming sessions above, which will be both live-streamed and recorded, so you can re-watch or watch on your own time as needed.
• Discounts on critical, important Internet of Things devices.
• Networking with Sponsors and Attendees via Discord App
The ultimate pass for deeper subject matter expertise in the field of IoT. For individuals seeking to maximize their learning and connections.
• Access to three conferences at a 40% discount - AgroFuse 2021, IoTFuse 2020, Retailfuse 2020 and MedFuse 2020.
• Digital Streaming Access to all sessions and workshops
• Access to presentations after the conference
All Salespeople, Account Managers or other parties who are focused on selling into the IoTFuse audience or otherwise competing with our sponsors may be required to purchase a FusePass for this conference. This pass is perfect for Sales and Marketing Executives - it allows you to show your support to the conference experience to other attendees while having access to all of the benefits of the Digital Streaming Pass.