How This Fits Into IoT
Tools and process to formulate how they move their IoT product from idea to prototype
What Attendees Do
During this workshop we will teach you customer-driven innovation methods and help you to push your bold IoT product ideas through an interactive class experience. You will learn and practice the processes and techniques to define an idea’s core problem, solution, customer, iterate, and then refine potential opportunities surrounding that idea. Most good ideas do not come fully formed. Even the best ideas need to be iterated, explored, and refined before they have a chance at becoming great business ideas. What most people don’t tell you is that there is a process that can be taught and practiced to sharpen an idea — taking it from good, to better, and then to great.
If you have a specific challenge or need help in solidifying your product definition, please bring them! This session will be very interactive and conversational as we share with you the tools and clear of bringing your IoT product to a place where it’s ready to be prototyped.
To learn the tools and techniques to help any person building a product to identify their audience, create a hypothesis and bring a prototype to market to test their hypothesis.
What Attendees Bring
What Attendees Receive
By the end end of this workshop you will have a “one pager” that clearly articulates the concept, a rough sketch of how the system will work and function, clear insights and opportunities it will address and what you hope to learn through your prototype. The audience for this workshop would be mainly product / marketing / engineering managers, c-suite, entrepreneurs and anyone who is trying to better understand their customer before they start prototyping. This is a very versatile framework and the tools learned can be applied to any new product or feature you might be building today or in the future.
Digital Streaming Pass
$79 $19.95 - SALE! Limited Time!
Digital Streaming Pass
• Digital Streaming Access to all 2020 conferences.
• Digital Streaming Access to all 2020 sessions and workshops, including conference sessions from industry experts and more!
• Access to presentation material, slide decks.
• 10 month free access to all streaming sessions above, which will be both live-streamed and recorded, so you can re-watch or watch on your own time as needed.
• Discounts on critical, important Internet of Things devices.
• Networking with Sponsors and Attendees via Discord App
The ultimate pass for deeper subject matter expertise in the field of IoT. For individuals seeking to maximize their learning and connections.
• Access to three conferences at a 40% discount - AgroFuse 2021, IoTFuse 2020, Retailfuse 2020 and MedFuse 2020.
• Digital Streaming Access to all sessions and workshops
• Access to presentations after the conference
All Salespeople, Account Managers or other parties who are focused on selling into the IoTFuse audience or otherwise competing with our sponsors may be required to purchase a FusePass for this conference. This pass is perfect for Sales and Marketing Executives - it allows you to show your support to the conference experience to other attendees while having access to all of the benefits of the Digital Streaming Pass.