What is the cost of downtime, to your organization? Mission critical may not mean that lives are on the line, but your company’s well-being could be. An infrastructure failure could cost as much as $100,000/hour. A mission-critical application failure could cost $750,000/hour. According to Gartner, the average cost of IT downtime is $5600/minute!
We’ve all seen headlines about airlines canceling hundreds of flights due to computer system outages, or an online retailer’s website going dark on a busy shopping day, with sometimes dire consequences for the business.
Given these high stakes, how can you leverage your IoT Architecture and Processes to minimize these potentially fatal hiccups?
Start by considering the causes of these unexpected outages: cyberattacks, natural disasters, vendor issues, network outages, component failures, and human errors. There is no silver bullet, obviously, but careful consideration and mitigation of such factors can lead to reasonable risk mitigation for these types of unexpected events.
The types of outages described so far could of course apply to many different industries and domains, but I’m going to focus on IoT implementations specifically, and what you can do to shore up your connected product or smart manufacturing infrastructure.
Digital Streaming Pass
$79 $19.95 - SALE! Limited Time!
Digital Streaming Pass
• Digital Streaming Access to all 2020 conferences.
• Digital Streaming Access to all 2020 sessions and workshops, including conference sessions from industry experts and more!
• Access to presentation material, slide decks.
• 10 month free access to all streaming sessions above, which will be both live-streamed and recorded, so you can re-watch or watch on your own time as needed.
• Discounts on critical, important Internet of Things devices.
• Networking with Sponsors and Attendees via Discord App
The ultimate pass for deeper subject matter expertise in the field of IoT. For individuals seeking to maximize their learning and connections.
• Access to three conferences at a 40% discount - AgroFuse 2021, IoTFuse 2020, Retailfuse 2020 and MedFuse 2020.
• Digital Streaming Access to all sessions and workshops
• Access to presentations after the conference
All Salespeople, Account Managers or other parties who are focused on selling into the IoTFuse audience or otherwise competing with our sponsors may be required to purchase a FusePass for this conference. This pass is perfect for Sales and Marketing Executives - it allows you to show your support to the conference experience to other attendees while having access to all of the benefits of the Digital Streaming Pass.