OST is an integrated, cross-functional business technology firm bringing together strategy & insights, digital experiences, connected products, data center transformation and enterprise managed services as we work alongside clients to optimize and grow their businesses. With offices located in Grand Rapids, Detroit, Minneapolis, London, Hong Kong and Singapore, OST and OpenDigital, the digital consultancy at OST, engage in ways that make the most sense and yield the best results for global Fortune 2000 companies to funded startups. This is all wrapped in a friendly, flexible, people-centered culture. OST has been recognized in Inc. Magazine’s 5,000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, CRN’s Tech Elite 250, and as a National Best & Brightest Company to Work For.
VIP 1-on-1 Sessions
Is your company pushing you to build a prototype but you aren’t sure what value or outcome you are looking for?
When you look at all of the possibilities when it comes to building an IoT-enabled product, do you wonder what the best fit is for your goals?
Have you been trying to build a connected product on your own and are struggling to make substantial headway?
We are inviting you to a VIP 1-on-1 session with OST during the IoTFuse Conference to discuss a current or upcoming IoT project, or even one that has been a dream for your organization but you aren’t sure how to get started. The OST team has launched and supported globally scaled connected product projects with our clients. From creating a product strategy and understanding the value to the organization all the way to building a reliable and scalable architecture, we can walk by your side through this journey. You will walk away from this 1-on-1 session with actionable insights about how to approach your next or current IoT project.
– Each VIP session will be customized to your needs.
– OST experts will kick off the engagement with a 30-minute call with your key stakeholders to understand your challenges, needs, and place along your IoT journey. The information you provide is necessary so we can prepare to make the most of our hour together at the conference.
– Each briefing will last thirty minutes to one hour in a private meeting space at the IoT Fuse conference. You may bring additional stakeholders or technical resources, and our experts will be prepared to talk to and align with your team.
– Attendees will receive an executive summary with actionable suggestions and a PDF copy of any handouts or visuals created for your session.
– Each VIP session is free, with absolutely no strings attached.
Space is limited, so reach out today to schedule your slot or learn more.